Grandmother opens an erotic-art museum in Florida
posted: 04/06/2006 12:00 am
Seventy-year-old Naomi Wilzig has a goal in mind with the opening of her erotic-art museum: to demystify erotic art and make others aware of it. "It’s how we all got here," she said, "so why should we be embarrassed?"
Her newly opened Miami Beach museum, which she financed herself, will be displaying the collection, which is one of the largest of its kind in the country. Click the link below to read more about Ms. Wilzig and her collections.
- Sex after Hysterectomy
- One of these things is (almost) like the other...women’s erections
- Liquid Silk soaks in too quickly
- Things you won’t find on our website
- I don’t have orgasms...what can I do?
- How to choose restraints (bondage)