The Big O: Fireworks? Or Less Than Explosive?
posted: 12/05/2006 12:00 am
CNN’s Health Section recently posted this article about women’s orgasms. It discusses how women’s orgasms have been getting a lot of media attention lately, and some of the new things we’ve "learned" about them. For example: that it’s normal if you don’t orgasm during intercourse, that sex without orgasm can often be satisfying, that the brain is our most important sex organ, and that sex can be more enjoyable if you know your body and communicate with your partner.
- Will I get addicted to using a vibrator?
- Why is A Woman’s Touch different?
- Painful Scrotum & Epididymitis
- Dreamgirl Brand Size Chart
- Resources for people new to BDSM
- Getting more comfortable making sounds during sex