Great things about silicone-based lubricants:
- They don’t soak into the skin, so they never dry out or get sticky.
- They’re hypoallergenic--great for those with sensitivities to lots of ingredients.
- They’re waterproof, so you can use them in the tub, shower, or pool.
You do have to wipe them off when you’re done (since they don’t soak in). They should not be used with silicone or cyberskin toys, as they will ruin the toys.
- Is my husband really gay?
- How to give a blow job (aka fellatio)
- If I’m bisexual, does that mean that I’m non-monogamous too?