Pure Joy Playthings
This item is currently out of stock in size Small-1.
These stainless steel baubles make excellent heavy plugs for anal or vaginal use. The handle means you can keep a good hold on the end, and the weight means you’ll enjoy strong sensations. These also work well for exercising your pelvic floor by inserting one into the vagina or anus and trying to hold it in while gently pulling out against your muscles - our product tester found it to be a very good pelvic floor exercise tool when used in the anus to strengthen the rear set of pelvic floor muscles. The best thing about these? You can insert one in the anus and wear it during all kinds of sex play (or walking around, if you can stand that much sensation distracting you from your surroundings - caution while driving!) and it won’t fall out. However, one product tester did report that hers did find its way out of her body after a particularly powerful orgasm ...but hey, it’s a small price to pay for intense pleasure.
- Pure 1 is 3” long x 1” wide; weighs 4 3/4 oz.
- Pure 2 is 3 1/2” long x 1 1/4” wide; weighs 7 1/4 oz.
- Pure 3 is 4” long x 1 3/4” wide; weighs 10 3/4 oz.
Material: Stainless Steel.
Cleaning Instructions: Clean with soapy warm water. This item can also be cleaned in the top rack of a dishwasher. Polish with a soft cloth after drying. If you wish to share this item or use it both vaginally and anally, cover it with a condom each time.
- I can’t seem to let myself come
- Arousal & Tantric Sexuality
- I’ve given someone an STI ... what do I tell previous partners?
- What is a step-parent’s role in educating a partner’s kids?
- Female athelete’s libido level
- My boyfriend wants me to try anal sex on him