Whole Lesbian Sex Book
This book directly addresses the sexual play and concerns of women who have sex with women. A wide variety of topics are covered, including kissing techniques, vaginal and anal penetration, sensation play, gynecological health, and more. Each topic is accompanied by personal stories collected from the author’s comprehensive lesbian sex questionnaire.
This second edition features expanded sections on orgasms (including multiple orgasms, Tantra, and female ejaculation), sexual response over a lifetime (with information on perimenopause, menopause, and the sexual side effects of antidepressant medications) and ideas for maintaining an active sex life for women in long-term relationships, as well as an updated book and website resource guide. Highly recommended.
376 pages. Author: Felice Newman (and thousands of anonymous lesbians). 2004.
- Still Juicy: Maintaining Sexual Health through and beyond Menopause
- Libido and pre-menopausal women
- Abnormally large clitoris?
- How do I know if I’ve had an orgasm?
- Bustier Size Chart
- Sexuality and Relationships for Breast Cancer Survivors & their Partners