K is for Kinky
From the back cover:
Bizarre, perverse, and just plain hot, these 15 stories redefine kink. Dominants and submissives switch roles and give new meaning to the term horseplay. A young woman at her first spin class gets more of a workout than she bargained for. A seductive Halloween costume is mercilessly ripped to shreds during a quickie in a guest bedroom. Whether you like dirty talk or passionate whippings, K is for Kinky will send you whirling into a naughty fantasyland that is bound to grab more than just your attention.
One reviewer wrote:
The happy kinksters write on each other, have work-out sex, do pony play, have anal sex with both genders, wear costumes, engage in piss play, sensory deprivation, spanking, kitty play, machine love, kleptomania and knife play.
136 pages. Edited by Alison Tyler. 2008.
- How to keep the sexual fires burning
- How to safely use nipple clamps
- Will I get addicted to using a vibrator?
- How can I best pleasure my partner
- Sexuality and Relationships for Breast Cancer Survivors & their Partners
- VX Brand Size Chart