Slippery Stuff Gel Lubricant
This lube, originally developed by a diver to help him get in and out of his wetsuit, is one of the most slippery water-based, non-glycerin, non-silicone lubes we’ve found. It has a thick consistency (thicker than Liquid Silk but not as thick as Maximus), lasts a long time, and has the slickness of a glyerin lube without the potential for yeast infections. It also has few ingredients and little to no discernable taste. If you like Astroglide gel, you will like this even better. Available in sample size, 4 oz. tube, 8 oz. bottle, or 16 or 32 oz. pump-top bottle.
Note: the packaging has changed, but the contents are the same.
Ingredients: Deionized water, Polyoxyethylene, Methylparaben, and Sodium carbomer.
- Can I really get something from oral sex?
- Re-sparking the libido
- Why not use K-Y Jelly or Vaseline as a lubricant
- How can I learn to orgasm during intercourse?
- Shirley and Escante Brand Size Chart
- Men’s Clothing Size Chart