This applicator can be used to get lubricant inside the vagina to moisturize the internal vaginal walls. It has a rounded tip for comfort, and is less than 1 finger wide. Comes with 2 replacement cartridges so that you can replace them as needed (each cartridge can be used multiple times, and washed with warm, soapy water).
We recommend applying a moisturizing lubricant (many find Liquid Silk to be a good choice, but you can use any non-glycerin lubricant you wish) overnight to help combat vaginal dryness and discomfort. Start by filling the applicator about 1/3 full of lubricant; if you find that it all soaks in, you can add more, while if you find that some leaks out, you can apply less.
This is especially helpful for women taking anti-estrogen medications like Tamoxifen and Arimidex for the treatment of cancer. For more information, please see our Vaginal Renewal Program.
- Lubricant Comparison Chart
- How infectious is HPV (genital warts)?
- I’ve given someone an STI ... what do I tell previous partners?
- I just found out my child is a prostitute
- Why don’t you carry any warming lubricants?
- Finding new things to do on our dates